You can add additional courses, modules, or lessons to your section from existing CodeHS courses, or from the Problem and Playlist Banks.
Adding Assignments to your Section
- Navigate to the Assignments page and click on Add Assignment
- Select where you want to pull modules/activities from (ex. Problem Bank, Course Catalog, Playlist Bank) and search for the module/activity you want to add
- Click on Assign and select the section(s) you would like to assign the new materials to
Adding Content from the Course Catalog:
- To assign all of the modules in a course, click the "Assign" button
- If you would like to pick and choose which modules you'd like to assign, first click the "View Units" button, then click "Assign" for the relevant modules.
Once finished, head back to your course's Assignments page, and you'll see the new modules at the bottom of the assignment list. You can further customize your section by Deleting a Module, Lesson, or Activity. With CodeHS Pro, you have the ability to reorder assignments within your course.
Still have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!