The Playlist Bank is a resource that teachers can use to find pre-made Playlists created by other CodeHS teachers to assign to their sections.
To access the Playlist Bank:
- Click on the Toolbox, and under Create, hit the Playlist Bank button. OR Navigate to the Problem Bank in the Navigation Panel and click Playlist Bank in the top right-hand corner.
- Search for Playlists by name, or filter by Programming language to find a playlist that fits what you are looking for.
- Once you find a playlist that you like, click Assign to assign the Playlist to your preferred section(s).
It’s important to note that you aren’t able to alter any of the problems in the Playlist if you aren’t the creator. If you like individual problems in a playlist, and want to use those for your own Playlist, you can search for the individual problem in the Problem Bank. To learn more check out, the CodeHS Problem Bank and Creating a Playlist.
To publish your Playlist to the Playlist Bank:
- Go to My Playlists in your Create page, and click Edit for the playlist that you would like to publish.
- Click the Visibility button to Released. This will allow students and other users to see the playlist, and access the activities! You can always alter the visibility to Hidden if you change your mind.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!