The Problem Bank is a collection of exercises, assessments and activities created by CodeHS teachers from around the world. These exercises range from short practice problems to full coding projects and assessments. The Problem Bank is meant to help teachers share best practices and learn from others teaching computer science in their classrooms. Teachers can upvote programs that they find to be particularly useful, and these programs will rise to the top of the Problem Bank.
Accessing the Problem Bank
- In the left-hand navigation panel or Toolbox, choose Problem Bank
- Find the problem you want and assign it to your section or add it to a Playlist or Custom Course
Adding an Exercise to a Playlist
- Once you have selected the question you want, click on the question.
- In the top right, you will see Copy Activity To...
- Choose Playlist
- A list of your Playlists will pop up. Select which you would like to add the problem to and then choose where you would like to add the problem
- Once selected, you will be taken to the page where the problem is added.
Adding an Exercise to the Problem Bank
- Create a Playlist using our Create tool
- Once you have created the assignment, you can choose you want it to be shared in the CodeHS Problem Bank.
- To enable or disable sharing, click the "In Problem Bank" toggle. When the toggle is enabled others will be able to access and use your resource by searching the CodeHS Problem Bank.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!