Welcome to CodeHS!
Quick Start: check our our First Day Checklist!
Set up your Teacher Account
- If you don’t have a CodeHS teacher account, create one here.
- If you have purchased a Pro membership and don’t see a green “Pro” sticker next to your class, contact your CodeHS Account Manager or CodeHS Support for activation.
Set up your Sections
- From your Teacher Page, create click Create New Section at the top of the page. Learn more about creating sections.
- When you're ready for students to get started, invite your students to join your section with your class code or join link. Learn more about inviting students to join your section.
Check out the CodeHS Curriculum
- Explore the curriculum like a student by toggling to your Student Page. Learn more about viewing curriculum as a student.
- Check out the resources for your courses here. Use the Switch Course button at the top of the page to switch to a different course.
- Join the CodeHS Facebook Group or Teacher Forum and introduce yourself!
Your First Day with Students
- Students can visit codehs.com/go to create their accounts and join your class with your class code. Learn more about inviting students to join your section.
- As students sign up, they'll be added to your class roster.
- You can also create student accounts in advance with Google Classroom. Learn more about creating student accounts with Google Classroom.
Setting Expectations (First Week Lessons)
- Have a discussion with your students about Digital Citizenship with this Lesson Plan
- Instill a Growth Mindset in your students right off the bat
- Read and sign the CodeHS Honor Code
- Try out a mini-lesson or a Goal Setting Activity before students log in.
Still have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!