As a teacher, you have the ability to access any of the courses that we offer. You can do this directly from your teacher account.
Previewing Curriculum for your Courses
- While you’re on your teacher page, click on the drop down menu on the top left that says Teacher.
- From here, click on Student. Choose one of your courses under Sections Taught. This allows you to view our courses exactly as your students see them. You can see any section you are enrolled in and and sections you teach.
- To view courses that you are not teaching, or taking as part of a section, click My Courses at the top of your page, and scroll to Courses I’m Taking. Choose any course to work through the curriculum as a student.
Enrolling as a Student in Other CodeHS Courses
- Click My Courses at the top of the page
- At the bottom of the menu, choose View Course Catalog
- In the Course Catalog, click Enroll for any course
- To begin working in a course, click View and you'll be redirected to your Student page, where you can work on any course!
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!