Due Date Settings allow you to set due dates on items for students in this class. You can assign due dates for items, lessons, and modules. Any student submissions of an item after its due date will be marked as late.
From the Course Settings Page:
- From your Teacher Page, click the ‘…’ next to the section you would like
- Choose Due Date Settings
- Select the due dates for Modules, Lessons, and Assignments
Course Settings can also be accessed in the top row of your Teacher Page once you are viewing a specific section.
From the Section Page (single assignments):
- Navigate to the Assignments Page
- Click the ‘...’ on the assignment you wish to set the due date for
- Select a due date for your section
From the Assignment Edit Page (single assignments and by student):
- Navigate to your Assignments page
- Click the Edit button beside the assignment that you wish to set due dates for.
- Scroll down to Due Date where you can select a due date for all sections using this course or a specific section by changing the due date beside that sections name.
- Set due dates for a specific student by scrolling to Configure-per Student
Students Viewing Due Dates
Students can view the Due Dates that you’ve assigned them by selecting Due Dates from the left-hand sidebar. This page shows the Due Dates for their assigned Activities as well as a status icon.
Students can also view Due Dates from the Assignment tab in their editor. The notification will be red if the student's assignment is past due.
Due Date settings are only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.