To change due dates for individual students:
From Students Assignment All Settings page:
- From your roster page, click on the gear icon next to the student's name
- Control the settings for modules, lessons, or even specific assignments
- If you would like to view less settings, you can select which settings to edit in the top left menu
From your Assignments page:
- From your section page, select Assignments along the left hand navigation bar
- On your Assignments page, you will see a list of lessons and modules assigned to your students. To add or change the due date for a specific assignment, click Edit beside the assignment name.
- From the Edit page, scroll to Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Select the section name under configure per-student which will lead you to a page listing all the students in that section
- Here, you can add or change the due date for an individual student by clicking the dropdown menu under Due Date.
Due Date settings are only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.