Due Date Settings allow you to set due dates on items for students in this class. You can assign due dates for items, lessons, and modules. Any student submissions of an item after its due date will be marked as late.
From the Course Settings Page:
- Navigate to your section
- Click on the Course Settings dropdown in the top navigation bar
- Select the due dates for Modules, Lessons, and Assignments
From the Assignments Page:
- From your section page, select Assignments along the left hand navigation bar
- On your Assignments page, you will see a list of lessons and modules assigned to your students. To add or change the due date for a specific assignment, click Edit beside the assignment name.
- Scroll down to Due Date where you can select a due date for all sections using this course or a specific section by changing the due date beside that sections name.
Due Date settings are only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.