- Karel- This program type does not include the turnRight or turnAround functions.
- UltraKarel- Karel program with turnRight and turnAround functions.
- SuperKarel- Karel program with turnRight, turnAround, and painting colors.
- Java (Karel)- Karel program in Java. This type does not include turnRight or turnAround.
- Java (Super Karel)- Karel programs in Java. This type includes turnRight, turnAround, and painting colors.
- Java (main)- Standard Java with main method. Use this with the AP Computer Science A (Nitro) course.
- Java (console)- Java that extends ConsoleProgram by default to have added functionality. Use this with AP Computer Science A (Mocha) course.
- Java Swing- Standard Java with a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Python 3- Python 3 console programs- this is the latest version of the language. This program type lets you install packages for your programs.
- Python 2- Python 2 console programs with an in-browser implementation using Skulpt. Use this program type for the Intro to Computer Science in Python 2 (Rainforest) course.
- Python(turtle)- Graphics programs using Tracy the Turtle.
- Python Karel- Karel program in Python. This type does not include turnRight or turnAround.
- Python UltraKarel- Karel program with turnRight and turnAround functions.
- Python SuperKarel- Karel program in Python. This type includes turnRight, turnAround, and painting colors.
- Python Graphics (Tkinter)- Python 3 GUI program to draw graphics and build games. This is the main graphics version that many programmers use.
- Python Graphics (Brython)- Python 3 graphics programs using the Brython browser-based library. Use this with our AP Computer Science Principles course.
- Pygame- Use Python to create graphical games with Python.
- WebDev- Coming soon! Use this with our Web Development course.
- Firebase- Coming soon! Create web and mobile apps using Firebase.
- C++ programs using the powerful successor of C. Used in data science, machine learning, and large applications.
- SQL- Write SQL queries to build a database and query from it online.
- C- Programs using C, a complex and powerful langue using in low-level programming and Internet of Things devices.
- Bit Interpreter- Create bit-visualization using binary or hexadecimal. Use this with the Computing Ideas and AP Computer Science Principles courses.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!