The Create Assignments tool lets you create and organize Assignments in any Course or Section that you're teaching. You can even add custom assignments inside of pre-existing CodeHS Courses!
Create an Assignment
In any lesson, click Add New Assignment:
Complete all steps in the pop-up interface to create your new Assignment:
- Activity Details: Name the assignment, add a description/directions, starter code, test cases, solution code, and other details (depends on the Activity Type selected)
- Configure: Adjust settings for the assignment like Due Dates, Access Controls, and Autograding
- Finish: Preview and finalize the Assignment
Editing and Configuring an Assignment
Any assignment you create will have an Edit link to the right of the assignment's name. Note: the Edit link will not show for pre-created CodeHS assignments.
- Click Edit to change the Activity Details for your assignment.
- Click the gear icon to configure settings like Due Dates and Access Controls for the assignment.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!