The Quiz Scores page displays student scores for all quizzes in a Section. You can click on the name of a quiz to see a detailed view showing which students answered specific questions correctly.
Get to the Quiz Score Page:
- From the Sections page, click on the section you want to view
- From the top nav bar select Progress -> Quiz Scores
Data Display Options
- Heat Map - percentage scores represented from red (low) to green (high)
- Percent - scores displayed as percent
- Raw Score - score out of points possible
Quiz Scores by Question
Click the title of any quiz to see a breakdown of performance by question:
This will show a heat map of your students' performance on each individual question, so you can quickly view trends or patterns:
From the Quiz Question Breakdown page, click any bubble icon to load the question and see how your student answered compared to the correct answer:
You can also click on the blue arrow under View Quiz to be taken directly to that student's quiz page.
Quiz Scores is available as part of CodeHS Pro. To get CodeHS Pro for your school, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.