Inviting Students to Join your Section
- From your Teacher Page, click on the section that you want students to join
- Click the + dropdown next to How students can join this section
Here you'll find two ways that students can join your section:
- Click Invite Now to send your students an email link to your section OR
- A URL that students can visit to sign up for your section
After using the signup link, students will be prompted to sign in or create an account on CodeHS. Your class code will enroll students in your section when they create an account.
Inviting Students to Join Additional Sections
If students are already enrolled in a section but need to join another, they can go to codehs.com/join_class and enter the join code for their new section:
Switching a Student to a Different Section
- Navigate to your class Roster Page
- Click on the "..." dropdown to the right of the student's name
- Click the Switch Sections button to select a new section for the student
Removing a Student from a Section
- Navigate to your roster page
- Clicking the "..." to the right of the student's name
- Click the Remove From Section button to remove the student
If You Remove or Switch the Wrong Student
If you accidentally remove a student from one of your sections, students can go to codehs.com/join_class and enter your class code to rejoin your class.
If they accidentally joined or were switched into the wrong section, students can go to codehs.com/switch_class and enter your class code to switch into your class.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!