With CodeHS Pro, you can now turn on Access Controls for individual students.
Access Controls allow you to set the visibility of assignments for students in this section. A Locked assignment cannot be accessed by students, while Available assignments can. If you set the visibility to Scheduled or choose a start or end availability date/time, then those assignments will only be available during the specified time range. Schedule or lock modules, lessons, and assignments to control when your students have access to them.
Steps to setting Access Controls for an individual student:
- Navigate to the section
- Click on Assignments at the top of the page
- Choose the unit and lesson
- Once all assignments are listed, click edit next to the assignment you want to set access controls for
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you see Configure Student and click on the correct section
- Set access controls on a per student level
Access Controls is only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.