With CodeHS Pro you can reset the students code through the CodeHS Gradebook
Steps to Reset Student Code from the Gradebook:
- Go to the Gradebook
- Click on the assignment in the gradebook
- Click "Reset" for one student or all students within the section
- Confirm by clicking "Yes"
Steps to Reset Student Code in Bulk
- In your Assignments page, expand the module and lesson to view an individual activity.
- Click the dark blue Grade Assignment for All Sections button.
- On the assignment page, select at least one student and click Reset Code.
CodeHS Gradebook is only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.