When you are creating exercises in a Playlist or Custom Course, you can add starter code and instructions for students.
To create a new exercise:
- Select or Create the Playlist you want it to be part of and select Edit.
- Create a new exercise, by naming the exercise in the left panel, and pressing the Enter key.
- Add instructions that students will see when they access the exercise using the Description tab, and click Save Description when you are finished and click Next.
- Add the starter code which the students will see in the code editor page to help them begin in the Code tab.
- In the Code tab, you can also add solution code that is only visible to the teacher. Don't forget to click Save when you are finished.
Still have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!