You can make you own autograded SQL problems in Playlists. There are only a few steps to writing a good SQL program, and you can see a demo in the video below!
- Start by creating a playlist, and make a new activity. Choose SQL for the problem type.
- Write a description describing what your students should query.
- Load in Data in the SQL Setup Code tab by writing queries that generate a Database with your content.
- Write the correct query in the Solution Code section of the Code tab.
- Assign to your students! They'll be able to load the problem, start with the preloaded data, and write queries. The autograder will automatically check if their results match what your solution code produces.
Still have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!