Every now and then, our support team needs a little extra information in order to properly diagnose and resolve an issue with our site. It doesn't happen often, but if we're not able to reproduce an issue on our side, we may ask you or your student to take a screenshot of their browser's console window. This contains some extra data that can help us get to the bottom of any possible issues that much faster.
Opening the Console in Google Chrome
- Click the three dots next to your profile picture
- Choose More Tools > Developer Tools
- By default, Elements will be selected in the window that opens. Be sure to click Console to show the JS Console.
- Take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening the Console in Mozilla Firefox
- Under the Tools menu, choose Web Developer > Web Console
- Take a screenshot and send it to email@example.com
Still have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!