Each user can create their own webpage with CodeHS. User web pages are hosted by CodeHS and have their own unique URL which can be shared with others.
To create your own webpage:
- Click on the Sandbox button in the top left of any page
- Click on the green Edit My codehs.me Homepage button
- You'll then be in the editor screen where you can write code and create your own webpage.
- You can run code in the editor page, or open it in a new window to view the webpage on it's own.
Note: You may have to Change Your Username before creating a webpage, as usernames used in a webpage cannot contain numbers.
Your unique URL that you can share to access your webpage on the internet is in the top left corner of the code editor.
To change your webpage URL, you will need to change your username:
- Click on your name in the top right corner and choose Account Settings.
- Click on the pencil next to Username.
- Enter your new username and click Update.
Still have questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!