On CodeHS Free and Pro you have the ability to grade a single assignment through the Grade Tab in the Code Editor and from the Assignment Page.
Steps to Grade a Single Assignment from Code Editor:
- Go to the section roster and select which students work you want to grade
- Go to the assignment you want to grade
- Click on the "Grade" tab
- From the Grade tab you can "Award Full Credit", select "Needs Work", give a custom score, add comments or give the student a zero
With CodeHS Pro, you can quickly grade an assignment for multiple students from the assignment page.
Steps to Grade a Single Assignment from the Assignment Page:
- Go to the section assignments page
- Navigate to the Assignment you want to grade
- Click on the Grading Icon
- Select the student(s) you want to grade and submit the student grade: you can award full credit, give zero, reset code or navigate to Fast Grade
Grading a single assignment from the Assignment Page is available as part of CodeHS Pro. To get CodeHS Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.