As a teacher, you can quickly sort the sections on your CodeHS Teachers Page to your liking. By default, we will continue showing sections oldest to newest.
Note: Any changes you make will stay the same the next time you return to the page.
From your CodeHS Teacher Page, click the "Sort" dropdown in the top lefthand corner. Here you can select the following sorting options:
- Year old to new (default) which will sort sections by school year
- Year new to old which will sort sections by school year
- Name A-Z which will sort sections by the section name
- Name Z-A which will sort sections by the section name
- Course which will group sections by the course assignments used
Minimizing the Navigation Panel:
You can hide the side navigation panel to save space by clicking on the double arrow in the top right corner of the panel. Your navigation panel will remained minimized or full sized until you change it.