With CodeHS Pro, you can remove assignments from the Gradebook to show the exact assignments you want.
Steps to customize what assignments appear in the Gradebook:
- Click on the section you want to edit assignments for
- Click on Gradebook
- Click on Edit Settings
- Click on the "x" associated with the assignment you want to remove from the gradebook and confirm you want to remove the assignment
- Once all changes are made click Done
To Add an Assignment Back to the Gradebook:
- Navigate to the Assignments page
- Click ... and then Configure to access the Edit Assignment Page
- Scroll to In Gradebook
- Toggle the setting for the desired section
- A small green check will appear when changes have been saved
The CodeHS Gradebook is only available on Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.