As a teacher you are able to view all CodeHS courses from your teacher account. To view a course as a student click on student in the upper left corner. From there you will see a list of courses you are enrolled in.
To enroll yourself in an additional course:
- From the Course Catalog, find the course you would like to join, and select Enroll.
To view the courses you are enrolled in:
From your Teacher page:
- From your Teacher page, click the arrow next to the blue Teacher button, and select Student.
- You can view Sections you are enrolled in as a student. These are the basic CodeHS courses you are completing.
- You can also view the courses you are teaching under Sections Taught. This allows you to go through the curriculum in the sections you teach, just like your students would!
From My Courses:
- In the top navigation bar, click My Courses
- Scroll to Courses I am Taking, and click View All. You can then see all courses you are currently enrolled in.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!