Settings you can Configure:
- Unassign/Assign Activities - This will completely remove the activity from the students assignment list for the course. (Pro Only)
- Copy/Paste - You can adjust this setting to prevent students from copying and pasting to/from the editor for this assignment. (Pro Only)
- Due Dates - Add or change an assignment due date for individual students. (Pro Only)
- Access Controls- Set the visibility of assignments for students in a section (Pro Only)
- Allow Blocks - Turn on/off block programming capacity for individual students.
Configuring Settings from Student Assignments All Setting page:
- From your roster page, click on the gear icon next to the student's name
- Control the settings for modules, lessons, or even specific assignments
- If you would like to view less settings, you can select which settings to edit in the top left menu
Configuring Settings from the Assignments page:
- From your section page, select Assignments along the left hand navigation bar or from along the top navigation bar.
- Click the '...' beside the assignment name, and choose Configure.
- Scroll down to Configure per-student, and select the section the student is in.
- Configure the settings for different students!
Configuring most settings on a per-student level is only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.