Modifying a student's grade can be done anytime. Whether the final grade was given by the CodeHS autograder or you graded the student's assignment yourself, the steps to modify a grade are the same. You can also use these step to assign partial or extra credit.
Modify Grades from the Code Editor:
- Go to the student's program in the Code Editor
- In the Code Editor visit the new Grade tab
- Enter the updated score in the Score field, from here you can also provide feedback, select Needs Work or Finalize the students grade
- Click Submit Grade and this will be reflected in the Gradebook
- Under Grading History you can view the student's grade over time.
Edit Grades in the Gradebook:
- In the Gradebook click on Edit
- Hover over the score you want to change and enter the new score
- Clicking enter will then move to the next student
- Status will update for assignments submitted or submitted after review
- Click Done when finished
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!