Students can download all code across any programming language on CodeHS. Code can be downloaded as a .zip or .txt file. You can download code for one program individually or you can download all of your coding projects in bulk.
Download an Individual Program's Code
- Go to the CodeHS editor page and click the More tab
- Under More, select Download
- Click Download Code as a ZIP file or Download as a .txt file
Download All Your Code
To download code for all programs you've written on CodeHS, you can:
- Click your name in the top-right corner
- Go to Account Settings
- Click the Code History tab
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the course
- Click Download My Code to download all code as a .zip file:
Still have questions? Ask your teacher!