Students can upload images from their computer to add to their HTML pages or JS graphics programs.
- From the code editor, click the More tab, and then select Upload.
- After selecting Upload, you will have the option to upload a file and select the image.
- Then copy and paste the URL into your program.
List of Uploaded Files
To see a list of every file that's been uploaded from your account:
- Go to Account Settings > Code History
- Under File Uploads, click My Uploads
This page lists any files uploaded to any program from your account and the url link where the file is hosted.
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!