As a teacher you have access to the solutions, even with a free teacher account! You can view the solution for an assignment in multiple ways:
- Through the Assignments page
- Through the Resources page
- In your students code editor
To view solutions from the Assignments page:
- Navigate to the Assignments page
- Click the ‘...’ next to the assignment you wish to view the solution for
- Choose Solution and another page will open with the solution reference
To view solutions references:
- Navigate to the Resources page
- Choose Solution References
- Click Switch Course and choose which course you would like to view solutions for!
Note: You can only view solution references for courses you are teaching.
To view solutions in the code editor:
Once in your students assignment, click More>Solution in the right corner of the code editor
Still have questions? Contact our team at email@example.com to learn more!