Who is eligible to earn graduate credit?
Any teacher who completes a CodeHS professional development course is eligible to earn credit from St. Catherine University.
How do I enroll in a CodeHS PD course?
Contact us at email@example.com to enroll in a CodeHS PD course.
What CodeHS PD courses are approved?
Below are the approved CodeHS courses:
- Teaching AP Computer Science Principles
- Teaching Computing Ideas
- Teaching Introduction to Computer Science in Python
Each PD course is worth 1 credit at St. Catherine University.
Where can I learn more about St. Catherine University?
To learn more about St. Catherine University and their Education for Licensed Educators, visit www.stkate.edu/academics/graduate-degrees/academic-programs/maed-licensed.
How much does it cost?
There are two separate costs involved in earning graduate credit.
- The cost to enroll in a CodeHS professional development course. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- The cost per credit that St. Catherine University collects after completing the CodeHS professional development course.
How do I earn graduate credit?
To earn credit, teachers must:
- Complete an approved online professional development course on CodeHS
- Upon course completion, submit the St. Catherine University credit form requesting to earn credit
- Pay St. Catherine University for processing the credit. *This is not part of the CodeHS course fee.
What happens after I submit the credit request form and payment?
After you submit the form and payment, CodeHS will:
- Verify that the teacher has completed the course
- Submit teacher information to St. Catherine University
- Submit cost per credit to St. Catherine University
After St. Catherine University receives the information and payment, you will be award credit and sent an official transcript.
How can I use my graduate credit?
Every school and workplace is different. Please check with your district to learn how St. Catherine University graduate credit can be applied.
Who do I contact for more information?
To learn more about the earning graduate credit, contact your dedicated Account Manager or email us at email@example.com.