Before your first class:
- Create a section for your classes
a. Create an account at codehs.com/signup/teacher
b. On the top right, type the name you want for your new class. Click "+ Add" button.
c. You will see a pop up where you can select the course you want to enroll your class in. Select “Introduction to Virtual Reality”.
- Preview the course yourself at https://codehs.com/course/2182/start
- Review corresponding lesson plans at https://codehs.com/library/lesson_plans/2182
During the first lesson:
- Students should makes an account at https://codehs.com/signup/student
a. Direct students to enter the 5 character class code for the section you created to enroll in your class.
- Once students have enrolled in your class, they can get started with the first lesson by clicking the “Next Activity” button on their student page.
- As students work through each lesson, monitor the class and provide encouragement and assistance.
- If time allows, end class with a discussion using the questions provided in the lesson plan.