Grading statuses have been simplified as part of the grading changes in July 2016. Currently exercises can have the following statuses / colors (on progress tracking and Gradebook pages):
- Not Started: Grey, this means that students have not accessed this exercise.
- Started: Yellow, students have started this exercise but have not submitted it.
- Completed: Green, this means that students have submitted this exercise and it has passed the autograder.
- Passed with Review: Green w/ dark green outline, this means that the student's exercise has been submitted and passed the autograder, and has also been code reviewed and passed by the teacher.
- Needs work: Pink, this means that the exercise has been code reviewed by the teacher and isn't fully correct, thus being passed back to the student with a mark that means they need to revisit the problem.
Also available at https://codehs.com/grading_faq