Turning On/Off Blocks for Your Section:
- From your section page, select Assignments along the left hand navigation bar
- On your Assignments page, you will see a list of lessons and modules assigned to your students. To add or change the due date for a specific assignment, click Edit beside the assignment name.
- Scroll down to Allow Blocks where you can turn on blocks for all sections using this course or a specific section by toggling to the check mark
Turning On/Off Blocks for an Individual Student:
You can also change due dates for individual students by following the same first two steps above.
- From the Edit page, scroll to Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page
- Select the section name under configure per-student which will lead you to a page listing all the students in that section.
- Here you can turn on or off blocks for an individual student by clicking the toggle button beside the student’s name
Turning On/Off Blocks for multiple assignments as once
You also have the ability to view and edit all assignment blocks/text settings on one page. Learn more in the What is Block/Text Settings? article.