With CodeHS Pro, you can customize the Gradebook to show the exact assignments you want.
Steps to customize what assignments appear in the Gradebook from gradebook page:
- Click on Gradebook
- Click on Edit Settings
- Click on the "x" associated with the assignment you want to remove from the gradebook and confirm you want to remove the assignment
- Once all changes are made click Done
This will remove the assignment from your gradebook for this section. You can change these settings later on the assignment's edit page.
Steps to customize assignments in the Gradebook through assignments page:
- Click the Assignments tab from the left hand navigation bar on your section page
- Navigate to the assignment you would like to modify gradebook settings for
- Select Edit
- Scroll to “In Gradebook” and toggle to turn it on or off to decide whether the assignment should be appear in your Gradebook.
*This does NOT affect whether it’s assigned to your students.
The CodeHS Gradebook is only available on Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.