Automatic Grading gives you the option to have student assignments graded automatically upon submitting or have student work filter to you for manual review and grading. We automatically select default assignments that we consider worthwhile to grade manually, but you might want to remove or add assignments to the filter as you see fit.
- Auto: Assignments are graded as full credit when the student hits submit and their code passes all the Autograder's Test Cases
- Teacher: Submitted assignments go to your grading queue and will be assigned a grade when you manually review them
- With either setting, you will be able to manually alter any grade after submission
Turn Automatic Grading on or off:
1. Click the Assignments tab from the left hand navigation bar on your section page
2. Navigate to the assignment you would like to modify grade settings for
3. Click the Configure (gear) Icon
4. Toggle between Teacher and Auto
Switching between Automatic Grading and Teacher Graded is only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.