When creating a new section on CodeHS, you now have two options.
- Choose a course from ‘Your Courses’
- Choose a course from ‘CodeHS Courses’
What’s the difference?
- Your Courses are courses built for sections you've previously created. If you'd like to reuse assignments and configurations for the new section your creating, choose one of these courses.
- CodeHS Courses are official CodeHS courses with default settings. When you choose an official course, a new course will be built for your section using our recommended assignments and settings.
- *With CodeHS Pro, you'll be able to edit assignments and settings after the course is built.
Learn more about how to create a new section here.