The grading key is a simple way to gauge your students submissions and grading status for assignments. Assignments can have the following statuses / colors (on the Gradebook and Progress Tracking pages):
- Finalized: Teal, this means that the student’s grade for the assignment has been graded and finalized
- Submitted After Review: Dark Magenta, this means that the student resubmitted the assignment after it was reviewed by the teacher.
- Reviewed: Pink, this means that the student's assignment has been submitted, reviewed by the teacher, but isn't fully correct, thus being passed back to the student with a mark that means “Needs Work.”
- Submitted: Green, this means that the assignment was successfully submitted and passed the Test Cases, and students were automatically awarded full credit.
- Not Submitted: Yellow, students have started this assignment but have not submitted it.
- Unopened: Grey, this means that students have not opened this assignment.
CodeHS Progress Tracking is only available on CodeHS Pro. To get Pro for your school, contact our team at email@example.com.