Who is eligible to earn graduate credit? 

Any teacher who completes a CodeHS professional development course is eligible to earn credit from St. Catherine University.

How do I enroll in a CodeHS PD course? 

Contact us at hello@codehs.com to enroll in a CodeHS PD course.

What CodeHS PD courses are approved? 

Below are the approved CodeHS courses:

Each PD course is worth 1 credit at St. Catherine University.

Where can I learn more about St. Catherine University?

To learn more about St. Catherine University and their Education for Licensed Educators, visit https://www.stkate.edu/.

How much does it cost?

There are two separate costs involved in earning graduate credit. 

  1. The cost to enroll in a CodeHS professional development course. Please contact us at hello@codehs.com to learn more. 
  2. The cost per credit that St. Catherine University collects after completing the CodeHS professional development course.

How do I earn graduate credit? 

To earn credit, teachers must:

  • Complete an approved online professional development course on CodeHS
  • Upon course completion, submit the St. Catherine University credit form requesting to earn credit
  • Pay St. Catherine University for processing the credit. *This is not part of the CodeHS course fee.

What happens after I submit the credit request form and payment? 

After you submit the form and payment, CodeHS will:

  • Verify that the teacher has completed the course
  • Submit teacher information to St. Catherine University
  • Submit cost per credit to St. Catherine University

After St. Catherine University receives the information and payment, you will be award credit and sent an official transcript.

How can I use my graduate credit? 

Every school and workplace is different. Please check with your district to learn how St. Catherine University graduate credit can be applied.

Who do I contact for more information?

To learn more about the earning graduate credit, contact your dedicated Account Manager or email us at hello@codehs.com

Did this answer your question?