Steps to configure Oculus Rift with WebVR (the API that Aframe uses to render content in the VR headset):
- Download Mozilla Firefox (Nightly seemed to work best: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/)
- Enable Unknown Sources in your Oculus Settings (Instructions here: https://blog.mozvr.com/oculus-home-rift-cv1-webvr/#enablingunknownsources)
- Restart both Firefox & Oculus
- Start up Firefox again and navigate to the page where your Aframe program is
- Click on the Enter VR Program button
- Oculus should start up automatically and you should now be able to explore your Aframe program with your headset!
- If you encounter any issues with rendering your VR program, try closing out of both Firefox & Oculus. Then, follow steps 4-6 once more.
Enter VR Program Button: