Before the lesson:
- Create a section for your classes
a. Create an account at codehs.com/signup/teacher
b. On the top right, type the name you want for your new class. Click "+ Add" button.
b. You will see a pop up where you can select the course you want to enroll your class in. Select “Introduction to Virtual Reality”.
- Go through lesson activities at https://codehs.com/playlist/2190
- Review lesson plan at https://codehs.com/course/2182/lesson/1.1
During the lesson:
- Students should makes an account at https://codehs.com/signup/student
a. Direct students to enter the 5 character class code for the section you created to enroll in your class.
- Once students have made an account, direct them to https://codehs.com/playlist/2190
- As students work through the lesson, monitor students and provide encouragement.
- If time allows, end class with a discussion on virtual reality using the questions provided in the lesson plan.