Before your first class:
- Create a section for your classes
a. Create an account at codehs.com/signup/teacher
b. On the top right, type the name you want for your new class. Click "+ Add" button.
- You will see a pop up where you can select the course you want to enroll your class in. Select “Introduction to Virtual Reality”.
- Select the Playlist for the lesson you would like to go through from the following list:
a. Getting Started with VR: codehs.com/playlist/2190
b. Advanced Shapes: codehs.com/playlist/2191
c. Using 360˚ Images: codehs.com/playlist/2192
d. Viewing on a VR Device: codehs.com/playlist/2193
e. Animation in VR: codehs.com/playlist/2209
f. Interaction in VR: codehs.com/playlist/2210
g. Next Steps in VR: codehs.com/playlist/2211
- Go through the lesson playlist yourself.
- Review corresponding lesson plan for your Playlist. Find all VR lesson plans at https://codehs.com/library/lesson_plans/2182.
During the first lesson:
- Students should makes an account at https://codehs.com/signup/student
a. Direct students to enter the 5 character class code for the section you created to enroll in your class.
- Once students have enrolled in your class, direct them to the URL of the playlist you have chosen.
- As students work through each playlist, monitor the class, providing encouragement and assistance.
- If time allows, end class with a discussion on virtual reality using the questions provided in the lesson plan.