Grading statuses have been simplified as part of the grading changes in July 2016. Currently exercises can have the following statuses / colors (on progress tracking and Gradebook pages):
Also available at https://codehs.com/grading_faq
- Not started: Grey, this means that students have not accessed this exercise.
- Started: Yellow, students have started this exercise but have not submitted it.
- Completed: Green, this means that students have submitted this exercise and it has passed the autograder.
- Needs work: Pink, this means that the exercise has been code reviewed by the teacher and isn't fully correct, thus being passed back to the student with a mark that means they need to revisit the problem.
- Passed with review: Green w/ dark green outline, this means that the student's exercise has been submitted and passed the autograder, and has also been code reviewed and passed by the teacher.
Did this answer your question?